Tiffanie Kellog joins Dr. Misner to talk about inviting visitors to your chapter on the day of your featured presentation.You can fill the room with your clients and prospects and make the event much more dynamic and train more people to refer you.
Tiffanie likes to aim to bring in 10 visitors to your featured presentation. You’ll have 6-8 weeks from the time your presentation is scheduled to the time you actually present. That gives you plenty of time to bring in visitors. Here are some of the steps to take.
- Give your featured presentation a name.
- Send a save-the-date email to at least 40 people.
- Create an event on Facebook.
- Send a news release about your presentation to your local media.
- Send a written invitation (the printed kind with a stamp) to the people on your invitation list.
- Post the information on all your social media accounts several time.
- Make follow-up phone calls to the people you invited 7-10 days before the event.
- Make a confirmation phone call the day before the event.
You can find more tips from Tiffanie on the Networking for Success YouTube channel.
Brought to you by NetworkingNow.com.