Dr. Misner is taking a week off from podcasting and will return on January 4th with Episode 237.
You’ve already found the Official BNI Podcast here, so you might not need to find it anywhere else. But we want to make it easy for you to listen to Dr. Misner wherever you go. SlapDash is a service that lets you listen to podcasts on your Windows7 smartphone. You can click the link in the sidebar to subscribe, or visit our SlapDash podcast page here.
At the request of a BNI member, we submitted The Official BNI Podcast to the BlackBerry Podcast directory, and you can now listen to the show on your BlackBerry smartphone. Just install the BlackBerry podcast app on your phone and search for “The Official BNI Podcast.” Click the “add podcast channel” button on the bottom right of the screen to subscribe and get new episodes on your BlackBerry each week.
Thanks for listening this year. We are taking a two week break and will be back right after the New Year on January 5th, 2011 with the answer to your burning questions about how to run a 70-member BNI chapter.
If you have questions about BNI’s new branding initiative,
- BNI members—please connect with your local Director
- BNI Directors—please connect with your BNI National Office
- BNI National Offices—please connect with BNI Headquarters
This week, Dr. Misner wants to talk about the benefits of a consistent branded look for BNI members and chapters.
- The new visual look makes it easier to explain BNI to non-BNI members.
- BNI becomes more visible and credible. The more brand recognition you have, the easier it is to bring new members into the group.
- People will no longer be confused about which groups are affiliated with BNI. This saves us from the risk of unfair negative perception.
- This will help cement BNI’s continued leadership as the world’s largest networking organization.
Brought to you by Networking Now.