- How to package what I sell and present it. (He created 50 different 60-second presentations.) The more you give in your 60 seconds, the more you will gain in terms of referrals.
- How to educate others. Every meeting is a chance to educate your fellow members on how to give you referrals.
- Customer service. With other customers, he wasn’t always accountable, but with the people in his BNI group, he’s accountable every week, so he has to provide great customer service.
- I have experts to lean on. As a BNI member, you can develop a working knowledge of your fellow members’ businesses and ask their advice.
- I am not alone. Jacob started his business in a recession, and from his first day in BNI he was welcomed and the members have supported each other.
Sponsored by The Global Networking Show.