Every BNI member gets a free copy of Givers Gain at the New Members’ Orientation/Member Success Program.
Going through the history of BNI gives members a sense of organizational culture. In this episode, Dr. Misner talks about how BNI became an international organization.
- Canada was the first country outside the US to have BNI; Don and Nancy Morgan, the founders of BNI Canada, are still the national directors.
- Canadian BNI directors are responsible for the expansion of BNI to the United Kingdom and Australia.
- BNI has been translated into more than a dozen languages, starting with Canadian French.
- Because BNI is about members doing business locally, it adapts itself to cultural differences.
- It was also during this period that the BNI Foundation was created.
- You can find the Hidden Elements to Running a Successful BNI meeting at the end of this chapter.
Sponsored by Networking Now.