This week’s Ask Ivan question comes from Sue in British Columbia.
What is a typical daily routine for a highly successful business person?
The specific routine is different for everyone, but the thing that’s the same is that all successful people have a routine and follow it. The original source on this topic is The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
Here is Dr. Misner’s own routine (when he’s not traveling).
- Get up around 7 AM.
- Exercise for 30 minutes.
- Meditate in the steam shower.
- Eat breakfast.
- Arrive at office at 9 AM and check email.
- Focus the major portion of the day on writing.
- Eat lunch
- Block off time for interviews (including this podcast) and videos.
- End the workday at 6 PM.
- Sit on the balcony with my wife and drink a glass of wine.
- Eat dinner.
- Watch TV on the DVR.
- If necessary, return to the home office at 8 PM.
- Head to bed between 10 and 11.
- Read for about 30 minutes before going to sleep.
Do you have a question for Dr. Misner? Just fill out the Ask Ivan form at the bottom of this page.
Brought to you by the Networking for Success Channel on YouTube.