This week’s episode is a rebroadcast of Episode 37.
This week’s podcast was inspired by Jack Canfield’s presentation at the BNI International Conference in November 2007. If we really are the average of the 5 people we hang out with most, here are some things we should consider:
- If we hang out with professional, successful people, it forces us to be more successful.
- BNI’s Membership Committees need to ask whether a potential new member raises the bar for the chapter.
- Network up: seek out networking relationships that pull you out of your comfort zone.
- Open doors to people who have a positive attitude toward success.
- Some of your associates may rate a “D” for “delete” if they bring you down.
Helpful links: Buffini & Company: Working by Referral