This is a rebroadcast of Episode 106.
Dr. Misner wants to ask listeners “What’s your BNI story?” His own favorite story is that he met his wife through BNI; that was the best referral he ever got. So today he’s sharing some stories from other BNI members. You can read more of them in BNI SuccessNet.
- Tim Seitz says that BNI took his business from the verge of collapse to new heights of success in seven months.
- Patty Chakales reports that 51% of her new business in Q1 2009 came from BNI referrals.
- Paul Williams prevented layoffs at his company by infusing his office with the BNI mentality and refusing to participate in the recession.
- Carl Frazier credits $6000/month of his income to BNI referrals.
- Carolin Bennett is a second-generation BNI member; her mother was on the original BNI Board of Advisors.
- Javier Unzueta has increased his income 723% as a result of joining BNI.
- David Lewis got a $4.9 million referral.
- Ian Holligan from Barbados says his 3 years in BNI have improved his leadership and public speaking skills.
- Richard Swan wrote a BNI Song. Watch it on YouTube!
What’s your BNI story? How has BNI helped you? Post your comments here and share your story.